Аsset portfolio is comprised of Russian companies with leading positions in their respective segments of the market. SFI incorporates leasing, insurance, pension assets and IT startups and invests in large minority stakes in industrial and retail companies.
The SFI holding company owns:
- the Europlan leasing company;
- 49% stake in the VSK Insurance Company;
- 51% stake the GFN.RU cloud gaming service;
- 10.4% stake in the M.Video-Eldorado;
- 11.2% stake in the RussNeft oil company.
SFI’s shareholding structure is as follows: 55.96% held by a Russian company, 100% indirectly controlled by SFI (SFI Trading LLC), 44.04% is held by other shareholders (including 10.71% of the shares that are in free float).